Halloween this year is going to be ALL about the topical costumes.
- Get a Qtip, cut off one end, and adhere the cut end with spirit gum just inside your nose. You don’t need to tickle your brain to look like you are getting a swab test.
- Put flour on your hair and skin, wear white clothes, a red MAGA hat, and be someone who injected bleach because the President suggested that might be a good idea. Or, paint on a fake tan and go as the person who tried to use sunlight to kill the virus. That could be a couples’ costume.
- Here’s another couples‘ costume: one person dons a white kitchen trash bag, the other wears pink and fashions a spiky coronavirus out of some old knitted Pussy hats from 2016, and the white blood cell in the trash bag can attack and absorb the pink coronavirus intermittently through the evening.
- Take a black t-shirt and some white fabric paint, and paint a pulmonary covid x-ray on the shirt:
- An obvious one for the blond ladies: all you need is a scarf.
- This coverall is just ten bucks at Amazon.
- For those of you with small children, it seems like there could be a child’s hand sanitizer costume cobbled out of one of those big water cooler bottles, but you would have to jam the child’s torso into the water bottle and then fill it partly with gelatin up to waist level.
This all assumes there will be a Halloween this year.