How can I not have time to blog on a weekend?
- Both days I slept till 2. I thought cutting down on the pills would fix this. I also thought it would fix my sex drive, and short of giving me a week of astonishingly perverted dreams it did not. (People / animal three-ways. With two animals. That's all I'm saying.)
- Yesterday I did laundry, and bespite my strong commitment to maintaining my new underwear I once again did not sort my whites and colors. My underwear drawer will continue to look like an Ansel Adams photo, in that there are seven shades of gray.
- I also cut down a twenty-six year old forsythia in preparation for a new fence. Days outside knock me out much like summer days, it seems.
- This World Series has been taking up a lot of my time. I watched it from six till whenever it ended last night. Eleven? I used to say pitching duels were boring, now I see the appeal. Ninety minutes, in and out.
- To get in the World Series spirit, I ate one of my hot dogs from the (mostly) grain-crazed shopping trip. I thought, "when did hot dog buns turn this color? And taste like dirt?" I HAD BOUGHT WHOLE WHEAT HOT DOG BUNS BY ACCIDENT. I didn't realize my grain-lust had seeped into my subconscious. I was TRYING to buy bad food and my hand turned on me.
- After eating a hot dog, I am off hot dogs for a while. I don't think I need to go into detail.