Step 1: Make a plan for how you will build the chocolate and raspberry pies within pies.
2 Assemble all possible ingredients.
3. Investigate the assembled templates of rounditude and add on a "chocolate pie crust" smaller than 9".
4. All frozen pie recipes call for "One container of Cool Whip." The "would you like 'cream' or 'oil?'" commercials have so turned you against Cool Whip you make your own whipped cream.
5. Combine half the whipped cream with frozen raspberries and 1 cup of raspberry juice, which you don't have. Add apple juice to the juice from the frozen raspberry package and augment with Chambord. (Hint: Don't remember that this is a frozen dessert and that alcohol doesn't freeze until step 10.)
6. Decide your chocolate filling isn't really chocolate enough and look around for something to add. Because all recipes have already been cast off as too restrictive, add this:
7. Pour raspberry into two of the pies. Realize that will not work according to the plan and remove raspberries:
8. Make better plan and vow to stick to it:
9. Remove from freezer.
10. Stack the pies.
11. Using a pastry bag, immediately pipe the wrong filling into the first pie. Say "Screw the plan" and fill in the gaps with chocolate on the bottom, raspberry on top.
This would have been much more dramatic if I had followed the plan.