- That's a big stuffed teddy bear, there on the right.
I am ashamed to say that was mine. Poo humor. I am not proud.
- So, I was talking with a friend at work who seems to share my dark sense of humor. I said I was thankful I am not a Haitian News Anchor, because if I had to wake up this morning and report, "There was ANOTHER earthquake in Haiti this morning," I would start to laugh uncontrollably. That's what I do when the going gets rough. When it gets SO bad you think hey, maybe Pat Robertson IS right, that's when there's nothing you can do but laugh. And cry simultaneously. I mean, if I were a Haitian News Anchor I would go off the deep end, because that's how unstable I am. Unstable. Get it? Earthquake? Unstable? Hah! Sob.
- And speaking of Haiti, I just this moment heard Anderson say "The surgeons had no surgical gloves. They couldn't do life-saving surgery because they didn't even have gloves."
So, wait. If I were on the table, ABOUT TO DIE, and a doctor explained to me they could not save my life because I might get an infection and die, there ... I'm afraid there might be words. I might have to use The Tone. Because even given a 90 percent chance I would die, I would say, "So, there's a 10 percent chance I'd live? Sign me up." Were there a 10 percent chance I'd win the lottery, I'd take that too. So I say, do it wrong: drop a pallet or two of water on a crowd, there's some rioting, some die, the rest can live.