1. Diagnose yourself. I've decided now I have something called something vaguely like "Hydrogenating supprativa," only I look a lot better than the photos on Google Images. DON'T LOOK AT THE PHOTOS. I read the word "Inflammation" and that it gets worse around ones period, and there's even a stage 2.
2. Remember. Even if you do have vulvar cancer, it grows slowly.
3. Cook. Today I made chicken curry in coconut milk. It was awful. Yesterday for my birthday the in-laws gave me a Taste of Home Cookbook, since they couldn't find a fusion cookbook. I decided I'm Taste of Home at home and fusion when I'm out. Sadly, the in-laws did not give me even one mockable gift. All gifts were useful and in good taste.
4. Sleep. I wanted to devote the day to catching up with my tIVo, but I kept drowsing off in the middle of Hitler and the Occult.
5. Dream. I once again had a dream about Mom being alive. These Mom dreams are so confusing when I wake up, because she explains her death away in the dream. She starts off with something like, "When I was so sick last spring ..." suggesting that was a rough patch, but she recovered fully. Or this time, she made it through by going to Arkansas, but she still lost her voice.