- First of all, do you think I can't see you? Do you think you are invisible, scanning through all the categories trying to find a wattlicious photo of my chins? Oh, aren't you secretive? And you too, Scroogle user. Humph.
- Oh, and, thanks for teaching me about Scroogle.
- TeddyJ has seduced another of my friends. I will be working alongside Friends #2, #4, and #6. If Friend #8 drank the corporate Kool-aid we could have a run of all the odd numbers. The latest seductee is Friend #4, also known as International Guest Blogger of Mystery, who explains:
"You ever get to the 'screw it' point? That happened to me Wednesday at 6 am. No, my cell phone bill isn't resolved. But so what? I've been shopping. I have new clothes. I have new shoes. I can walk in heels. Why should $230 stop me from enjoying them?
So at 6am I wrote my resignation letter. At 3pm I ducked into my boss's office. On March 7 I will leave the company where I met the Queen, Friend 2, and Friend 3. And on March 17 I will join the Queen and Friend 2 at Teddy J's, while wearing a new charcoal pantsuit and red patent leather heels.
- Of course, that meant I had to buy these shoes for myself:
- I don't know how I'm doing it, but one day into the Six-Bite Diet I've had to start taking in my pants with safety pins. Perhaps all the new shoes have made me aware that my pants crotch is grazing my knees now.
- Mom is going to the physical therapist tomorrow to build strength in her legs, then next week she gets her first cataract removed. So she's offsetting decline in one area with improvement in another.