1. I once puked because my brother was blowing the raw whites out of eggs in preparation for Easter. I'm thinking of this because of that commercial that shows you how to quickly shell a hard-boiled egg.
2. My Junior High School art teacher once fondled my friend L______ inappropriately, and I was jealous, because really I was much more talented than she was.
3. I almost immediately lost the first dollar I ever earned. My uncle had some porn sent to my Dad's address, and my brother extricated it from the mailbox before Dad got to it. He was intrigued by the stamp from Sweden. (Years ago, children, porn had to come all the way from Sweden, instead of being piped directly onto your pc.) I knew about Dave's actions and he paid me a dollar to keep quiet. I did keep quiet until Mom came home.
4. I have a serious cuticle-picking problem. I need help.
5. I had a crush on "Fargo North, Decoder," from Zoom.
6. Okay, right now Gary is listening to "King of Pain" just to bug me, but it's the one from the Alanis Unplugged album.
7. I can't watch the Winter Olympic without fantasizing that I suddenly lose 90 pounds and develop the ability to skate/ski/toboggan well enough to medal in the Olympics. I mean, I'm only 45. It could happen!