I''ve been tagged by the delightful Kathy, for Seven Random things. The challenge will be to find seven Random NEW things, unlike these things, or these.
1. I once puked because my brother was blowing the raw whites out of eggs in preparation for Easter. I'm thinking of this because of that commercial that shows you how to quickly shell a hard-boiled egg.
2. My Junior High School art teacher once fondled my friend L______ inappropriately, and I was jealous, because really I was much more talented than she was.
3. I almost immediately lost the first dollar I ever earned. My uncle had some porn sent to my Dad's address, and my brother extricated it from the mailbox before Dad got to it. He was intrigued by the stamp from Sweden. (Years ago, children, porn had to come all the way from Sweden, instead of being piped directly onto your pc.) I knew about Dave's actions and he paid me a dollar to keep quiet. I did keep quiet until Mom came home.
4. I have a serious cuticle-picking problem. I need help.
5. I had a crush on "Fargo North, Decoder," from Zoom.
6. Okay, right now Gary is listening to "King of Pain" just to bug me, but it's the one from the Alanis Unplugged album.
7. I can't watch the Winter Olympic without fantasizing that I suddenly lose 90 pounds and develop the ability to skate/ski/toboggan well enough to medal in the Olympics. I mean, I'm only 45. It could happen!
I am tagging people who rarely post on their blogs: Libby, Marcia, Robin, Mom, and those who post regularly, like Becs, ~~Silk, and ... um ... you, whomever you are.
Posted by: Friend #3 | November 24, 2007 at 12:17 PM
Hee! I don't blog. I just reply. Good luck, peeps!
Posted by: Caroline | November 24, 2007 at 06:42 PM
I done it. :-)
Posted by: Friend #3 | November 24, 2007 at 08:08 PM
Thank God you didn't tag me. I couldn't come up with 7 interesting things about myself. I could barely do two on the S&D board.
Posted by: Melissa | November 24, 2007 at 08:42 PM
Friend #3 - I saw! Bloglines told me.
Caroline - you slacker you. Still I wish more blog-free people commented.
1.You have four cats
2.You haven't seen King Kong or Annie Hall
3. You hate the Red Hat Society
4. You enjoy found porn
5. Your tears burn your eyes
6. You evidently passed on your chance to get stark naked with me, Gary, Ed, Ed, Steven, Kevin, Tyler and Jim. And some other people.
7. Your house has "Kurt Cobain" engraved in the sidewalk out front
Posted by: TheQueen | November 24, 2007 at 10:35 PM
Glad I've done this before. ;)
Posted by: sue | November 25, 2007 at 09:37 AM
Wow. I had no idea anyone paid that much attention to my random comments. And, #1 is wrong. We now have 6 cats as of 2 weeks ago.
Posted by: Melissa | November 25, 2007 at 10:55 AM
I don't have 7 friends.
Posted by: Robin | November 25, 2007 at 05:44 PM
Sue - You are off the hook. Its only the second time Ive been tagged. I'm done now.
Melissa - No, I just scanned the first few pages of your very interesting blog. I knew the cat number had changed, I just thought it had dropped.
Robin - What I find strange is you (or perhaps ~~Silk, or else Friend #3) read the instructions from Kathy's site that I didn't give and then followed THOSE instructions. I didn't tell anyone to tag seven other people, or to leave a comment.
Posted by: TheQueen | November 25, 2007 at 11:57 PM