Yes, November is National Blog Posting Month. I see your month and I raise you a year!
'07 is National Blog Posting Year, that's what I say. As long as you don't mind reading about crap like "I made soup for dinner!" and "I got my hair cut!" and what I ate for lunch (though no one cares, at least, Maggie Mason doesn't).
So, here's what I'm think of laying on you, just to make November special:
- Why I go by "Ellemon" on the Ships and Dip Message Board. This is a women's health awareness PSA post. ShipsandDippers, you may take a vacation that day.
- What's going on with The Estate, you ask? Dynasty-style Drama.
- In Which I Review Cowboy Mouth, Regina Spektor, and hopefully the Body Worlds Exhibit.
- Will the S_______s celebrate Thanksgiving? And, you inquire politely, how is Tinkerbell the Slut Puppy?
- You may have noticed we are down to one car in the sidebar.
- And just so you can hate me, I mean really really hate me ... I need to find a Mortgage Countdown calendar icon to add to the sidebar. It's going to be t-minus 12 months in November.
- I get my hair cut again in November! I am sure I will again manage to find something stupid to say to Hot Steve the Hairstylist.